Complaint Review: Daniel Steven

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Brent — Austin Texas
Daniel Steven
351 Wheeler Dr Lemont, Illinois USA

Daniel Steven, Daniel Schlenger I felt TOTALLY SCAMMED by Daniel Steven's so-called "Coaching" program Lemont Illinois

Is Daniel Steven A SCAMMER? Here's my experience with Daniel Steven and why I felt SCAMMED by Daniel Steven.

Daniel Steven lured me into his "coaching" program with the promise of landing several high paying clients per month using the same marketing methods he was using in his business. He stated these high paying clients would pay at least $2,000 per month for at least 6 months and that he was getting anywhere from 2 to 5 clients per month in his business using the same method he would be "coaching" me on.

Daniel Steven offered two payment plans for his "coaching" program. $2000 upfront for 6 months, or 6 payments of $500. I opted for the upfront $2000. Of course this was a big mistake on my part.

I use the term "coaching" very lightly because really all Daniel Steven was doing was showing me how he spams businesses in an attempt to get leads. After following his instructions and using his method for several months the results were TERRIBLE. I got a handful of leads, of which only 1 or 2 were actually serious. I got nowhere near the amount of leads he claimed he was getting using the same methods. I wonder why?

So after 4 months I spent $2600 and got a few leads. It was a total waste of time, effort and money. Daniel didn't really seem to care that I was getting no results and in fact this was reflected in the fact he never once asked if he could help close any of my leads, even though he states in the terms of our agreement that he would do this.

At this time I emailed Daniel Steven and told him I wanted to cancel the coaching because it wasn't working as he claimed and I asked him to return half my money.

Daniel Steven said he wouldn't return any money because it says in our terms - There is no refund policy as I will be dedicating a lot of time to you and doing my best to help you reach your goals. Here is Daniel's actual response: "I'd be happy to continue calls with you but in the Terms of Agreement I stated that there isn't a refund policy due to time being invested."

Of course this statement would be a TOTAL LIE. Daniel would never get on a call with me again.

I would like to point out that in the terms he sent me via email while soliciting me to sign up for his "coaching" program it did not state there were no refunds. Only in the paypal invoice that I used to pay Daniel did this line in the terms appear.

However, he did offer a way to cancel his coaching if you payed monthly.

I told Daniel I understood what his terms said. However, I never once said I agreed with them. In any event I told him that I wanted to talk to him about this.

Daniel went out of his way to avoid talking to me even though I repeatedly sent him emails and skype messages to get on a call with me to discuss this situation. And of course he also said he'd be happy to continue calls.

I continued trying to contact Daniel by email and skype to get on a call to discuss things and he finally responded, asking me if I was officially cancelling the coaching or not.

My response to Daniel was: "As I said last week, I indicated I wanted to cancel, based on you returning a portion of my money. I'm not cancelling if you're not returning any of my money. So yes we need to get on a call asap and I'm hoping you can get back to me quickly."

At that point I feel Daniel Steven started behaving like a SCAM ARTIST and that he was attempting to SCAM me.

From that point forward Daniel refused to communicate and went into hiding behind his computer, all the while keeping my money and providing no service whatsoever. He didn't even have the decency to talk to me about the situation.

In my opinion that behavior is like a SCAMMER, not a real business owner who communicates and works with his clients. What real business would treat their clients in this manner and hide behind their computer and refuse to even communicate, provide no service and yet keep all the money?

I then got my attorney involved and sent a demand letter to Daniel. His response was laughable. He claimed in his response that he performed his service and that I cancelled. He took my one sentence in our email where I said I wanted to cancel, ignoring the part that I wanted a portion of my money back, and pretended nothing else had been said in our email thread... including where he asked me if I was officially cancelling.

So in my opinion I feel like I've been SCAMMED by Daniel Steven, who in my opinion is a complete coward without the decency to even pick up the phone and talk about the situation. However, he will pick up the phone to try and sell you his "coaching" program.

You've now been warned about Daniel Steven and how I felt SCAMMED by his actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Steven/Lemont-Illinois-60439/Daniel-Steven-Daniel-Schlenger-I-felt-TOTALLY-SCAMMED-by-Daniel-Stevens-so-called-Coac-1133078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Steven