Complaint Review: Daniels, Norelli, Scully, & Cecere PC Law Firm

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Angry — Williamston North Carolina United States of America
Daniels, Norelli, Scully, & Cecere PC Law Firm
1 old country rd, suite LL5 Carle Place, New York United States of America

Daniels, Norelli, Scully, & Cecere PC Law Firm Rude Bastards Carle Place, New York

*Consumer Comment: Daniels Norelli helping cleaning my credit

I had to file a complaint on this so call Law Firm Debt Collection Agency. They are the most rudest bastards I've never had the pleasure to meet. But if I did, oh boy!

I received calls from them in regards to someone else's debt that use to have my phone number I have currently. I answered the phone, the man called out that person's name, and I said u have the wrong number.

He then says really why are you trying to run away from my calls. I said sorry have the wrong number. Then he precede to say I just talked to you last week at this number so I know it's you. I'm mad, so I call the number back to find out what company this was & to make sure my number is taking off of their system. The same A-hole answers the line, and I tell him who I am & why I'm calling.

He calls me by that other person name again. I told him if he calls me again, they would be hearing from a Real Lawyers office. They are the rudest, dumbest, smart people I don't know!

He precedes to say oh you called back Ms. person he was calling. I told him that's not my name, take my number off their records, and don't call me again or next person he hears from is my Real Lawyer.

I said NO you didn't, and my name. I also told him, I've had this number for over a month, and I don't know that person. At this point the conversation should have ended.

No, this A-hole wants to say oh this must be a new number for you Then that person's name he's calling for. At this point, I tell him don't call my number again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniels-Norelli-Scully-Cecere-PC-Law-Firm/Carle-Place-New-York-11514/Daniels-Norelli-Scully-Cecere-PC-Law-Firm-Rude-Bastards-Carle-Place-New-York-871255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniels, Norelli, Scully, & Cecere PC Law Firm

Daniels Norelli helping cleaning my credit

AUTHOR: DaisyA - (United States of America)

Daniels Norelli made some suggestions to repay my debts. They were helpful.