Complaint Review: daniels total car care

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: jan — Arizona
daniels total car care
7740 w indian school rd phoenix, Arizona USA

daniels total car care daniels replace my air compressor on my suv and had to go back several times about the air not cooling and pressure coming out vents,he told me its another problem that will cost more money. he only wanted me too pay in cash, give me break if i pay in cash, no receipt for compressor phoenix Arizona

daniels replace ac compressor on my suv in 2010 and i went back several times to complain about the air not cooling and coming out vents ,he told me their was a another problem that would cost me $300 to 400 to fix problems and  i said no ,so now the air compressor is out again and i wanted information on ac compressor to search for manufacture warranty and he said warranty is out look at my truck for 10 minutes.

i have no receipt of compresser dont know where he purchase it and  I dont know if its under warranty. daniel request that i pay in cash only so he wouldnt have to pay the charges of debit machaine strange to me,so he said cut the price down couple of hundreds if i paid in cash. i beleive their some under table dealing and not reporting income.i beleive their are no receipts or he cant prove he bought the compressor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/daniels-total-car-care/phoenix-Arizona-85033/daniels-total-car-care-daniels-replace-my-air-compressor-on-my-suv-and-had-to-go-back-se-1050890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on daniels total car care