Complaint Review: danielson law group or dlg

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: joseph — alumbank Pennsylvania
danielson law group or dlg
112257 south bus park dr suite 225 draper utah 84020 Internet United States of America

danielson law group or dlg ashley/madison/bryan @intake when we started they promised they would get it all done they did nothing for me but take four thousand dollars of my of my money and left me in a postion worse than i was something has to be done Internet

*General Comment: fight back

for who it concerns at danielson law group dlg for four mounths u attorneys took my money over four thousand dollars i got nothing in return for my home loan modifacation i was ripped off in the end with bank of america they gave me a worst interest rate then i had which in the end after you told me to fall behind four mounths so the modifacation would go thru after that time frame when i finally got thru to someone there there was nothing else that could be done that danielson was thru with me after takin all my money to get this done i was ripped off big time which i have been in contact with better business burea wish us luck out there that got the same treatment i got because they was very rude to me there and would never return my calls they shouldnt be in business.joseph alumbank pa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/danielson-law-group-or-dlg/internet/danielson-law-group-or-dlg-ashleymadisonbryan-intake-when-we-started-they-promised-the-1040162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on danielson law group or dlg

#1 General Comment

fight back

AUTHOR: jaybo - ()

Dear Joseph:

I am on your side. the rip-off report has been my outlet for expressing what DLG Legal has done to working people like me and you. Please be encouraged with your request to make people aware of the unethical practices of Danielson Law/DLG Legal, My rebuttal is for me and people like you who work hard and don't have alot of money to lose.