Complaint Review: Danmer

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy R. — Woodland Hills California
Danmer
8000 Woodley Ave Van Nuys CA 91406 Simi Valley, Woodland Hills, Garden Grove, California United States of America

Danmer Danmer Custom Shutters, Danmer Shutters THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD BACK!!! BEEN OVER 6 MONTHS!! Simi Valley, Woodland Hills, Garden Grove, California

*UPDATE Employee: Danmer

They are the biggest scam ever!!! I cannot believe I was sold by their sales people to buy Plantation Shutters from them! They claimed that they have been around for years, yet after having my lawyer dig they have had multiple owners because the business keeps failing! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT buy from them if you want to receive product! I paid over a $4000 deposit with Danmer's Vice President whom was along for training with another sales person that day. Well after months and months of trying to reach them, they refuse to return my call! I finally drove down to their office and now they are claiming my product is still in production over 3 months has gone by! I'm happy I finally got the money to get my lawyer to help, I'm a single mother who barely can afford this!

I wish that no one is hurt like I was, please do your research on them! They will come out and act high and mighty, but if you do more research you realize they are not only scamming your money they are completely over charging you too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danmer/Simi-Valley-Woodland-Hills-Garden-Grove-California-/Danmer-Danmer-Custom-Shutters-Danmer-Shutters-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-I-HAVE-NEVER-HEARD-1036683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danmer

Danmer

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

There are several ‘facts’ in this review which make it clear that this is not a Danmer customer but probably one of our competitors behaving in a cruel and childish manner.

Danmer has a near 40 year continuous history as a family run company with no business interruption at all. Secondly, we don’t have Vice Presidents in our company that we can send out on appointments into the home. And most importantly, this report clearly confirms that the posting was made by someone in “Arizona local time”. Danmer does not, and has never, sold shutters into the Arizona homeowners marketplace.

This Ripoff Report posting is a sham. All one has to do is look online at the hundreds of positive reviews from REAL HOMEOWNERS in neighborhoods throughout California.

Danmer is committed to treating every customer as if they are our friends and family. We simply design, build and install the world’s finest shutters. And we do so with the industry’s fastest turnaround time, as little as 3 days from measure