- Report: #1075314
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Danny Killion
Danny KillionBURT ST Santa Rosa , California USA
Danny Killion Kind, Generous, Thoughtful, Polite, well-meaning. Loves Animals, Needs a Second Chance at Life, Good Man Santa Rosa California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- The Better Business Bureau is misleading 1,000's of people daily.
- Did you know the BBB has 13 chapters in Ohio alone? Why so many?
- Why do they let people complain about a contractor who did everything to code and according to contract??
- WHY do they allow these complaints to stand?
- Why does the BBB take off negative reports for storm-chasers who come in and do buy-outs on local Companies or temporary buyouts?
- They, the BBB tell me they do not take off reports!! Lie.
- Why did I go from a B to an F on two negative reports?
- Answer: One full grade deduction for not paying my DUES!!! OR should I say "pay to get a better grade?" Another for a customer who asked for an inspection. One jerk, John Breen stated I should pay him $900 for something that is recommended but not code at the state level. He told me to pay to have a separate contractor build a cricket behind his chimney. I said no this is extortion; he complained to the BBB.
- These people need to be stopped ASAP. I am losing business all the time.... This is criminal what this BBB, so called company does.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danny-Killion-/Santa-Rosa-California-95407/Danny-Killion-Kind-Generous-Thoughtful-Polite-well-meaning-Loves-Animals-Needs-a-S-1075314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.