Complaint Review: Danny Spitery @ www.assaultech.com

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Zac — Beebe Arkansas
Danny Spitery @ www.assaultech.com
1120 rime village Hoover, Alabama USA

Danny Spitery @ www.assaultech.com Automotive internet fraud site ran by scammer Danny Spitery. Hoover Alabama

This has been a 9 month nightmare so far dealing with Danny Spitery at assaultech performance. I ordered a $781.99 exhaust system and 7 months into numerous excuses why I have not received my parts I contact the manufacturer of the part and find Danny has never even placed an order thru them for me!

The last 2 months have been excuses why he cannot refund me after I requested my money back. First visa will not accept my return, next paypal is not connected to his bank and finally I was promised a certified check. Two weeks now nothing, no parts, no money and he refuses to respond to me.

If you are an automotive enthusiast or know one please warn them this site is ran by a criminal that is not afraid to scam you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Danny-Spitery-wwwassaultechcom/Hoover-Alabama-35216/Danny-Spitery-wwwassaultechcom-Automotive-internet-fraud-site-ran-by-scammer-Danny-Sp-1125902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Danny Spitery @ www.assaultech.com