Complaint Review: danny's

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: t aki — gladwyne Pennsylvania United States of America
133 s. 13th Street Philadelphi pa 19107 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

danny's Danny's Philadelphia Sell inferior products Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sold me inferior cheap products and would not exchange or refund my money.
visited the store to buy holiday gifts, the products were very cheap and poor quality
I went back to the store to return or exchange the items to Shay, who sold me the products, she said bring your credit card statement back for exchange or refund, since I had misplaced the receipt
Went back to Danny's third time with credit card statement, Shay was there again and said she could not refund or exchange items without receipt. Now I'm thinking I would not be here with credit card statement if you didnt just tell me last time that I needed credit card statement showing purchase if she hadn't asked me I wouldn't have made the 40 minute drive.
So three trips to a seedy Danny's to return inferior cheap quality items
I would not recommend buying anything from this store they sell expensive s**t products and are ignorant and their customer service is non existent.
Danny's = Seedy with s**t products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dannys/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19107/dannys-Dannys-Philadelphia-Sell-inferior-products-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1006568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on danny's