Complaint Review: Darin Harper

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Aroach — COS Colorado
Darin Harper
1115 Cambridge Ave. Colorado Spirngs, Colorado USA

Darin Harper ROOM RENTAL + SEXUAL HARRASSMENT = Do not rent a room from this man. He is a thief. Colorado Spirngs Colorado

I am a 41 year old 91# female that went on to craigslist ad for $300 ROOMS FOR RENT @ 1115 Cambridge Ave. Colorado Springs, Co.  I called DARIN HARPER and he seemed very nice.  He told me to send cash to his account to hold the room, it  would cost me $200.

Then upon arrival, 9/27/13, I gave him $400 more (300$ rent, $300 security deposit) and the house is a mess. His cats urinate and deficate out of the box.  Pubic hair and beer cans everywhere. He is always coming to my door drunk in a robe trying to get me in the hot tube, making sexual comments. ( The HOTTUBE is where  I witnessed him having sex with some woman with no teeth and they were drunk) DARIN said he could not see, therefore could not write me a reciept for $600.

After 8 days of this, I told Darin I am looking for somewhere else to live.  I politely, asked for $300 back and he could keep the rest and he told me " not a chance" - I then called the police and filed a sexual harrassment complaint.  He then served me with an eviction notice. 10/8/13

I moved 1,117 miles from my home for this.  DO NOT RENT FROM HIM he will never give back your deposit and claims he cannot see....however, he told me he watched me change through my window.  His "friend" with no teeth is here all the time and I am afraid for my dogs, my things , and my body.  Save yourself the trouble.     1115 CAMBRIDGE AVE> COLORADO SPRINGS CO is also infested with mice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darin-Harper/Colorado-Spirngs-Colorado-80609/Darin-Harper-ROOM-RENTAL-SEXUAL-HARRASSMENT-Do-not-rent-a-room-from-this-man-He-is-1090434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darin Harper