Complaint Review: Darina Nikolaeva

Darina Nikolaeva
Kyiv, Ukraine

Darina Nikolaeva Attention: Scammer, Criminal, Crook, and Thief, Kyiv Ukraine

*Author of original report: More Pics Found

Darina Nikolaeva is a wicked and evil individual who is from Kyiv, Ukraine.  She also has worked at a place named Mouzenidis.  I can call Darina Nikolaeva evil because of my experience with her.  I did correspond with Darina Nikolaeva for some time until we finally met in Kyiv.  When we met it was with the desire to further establish our connection.  During this time Darina Nikolaeva decided to ask me for some financial help for a particular "emergency" that she said had come up.  She gave little details about this "emergency" but when I pressed her more about it she refused to talk further about the matter only indicating to me that if I trusted her and I wanted our connection to continue that I needed to help her with this most serious matter.

So I willingly agreed and gave her my money to help her. [continued below]....

.....  After doing so I decided to contact her by phone.  I found that I could not reach her and I left several messages but none were responded to.  I even tried to contact her by E-mail but found that her E-mail address was no longer in use or in existence.  I was in shock!!!  I realized that this evil woman had run off and had taken my money with her.  I was mad that I had been lied to by this woman.  So I have decided to create this report to reveal her for the crook that she actually is and to let all know that Darina Nikolaeva is a scammer and a thief as well as a deceptive and a deceitful character and liar.  If you connect with Darina Nikolaeva just look out for being stabbed in the back and betrayed later on like I was by her.  Never should Darina Nikolaeva be trusted at all!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darina-Nikolaeva/Kyiv-/Darina-Nikolaeva-Attention-Scammer-Criminal-Crook-and-Thief-Kyiv-Ukraine-1134420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darina Nikolaeva

More Pics Found

AUTHOR: Darina's Shame - ()

I have found more pics of this criminal