Complaint Review: Dark Knight Armoury

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: Tim — Washington Dist of Columbia
Dark Knight Armoury
401 North Richland Creek Drive Princeton, Indiana USA

Dark Knight Armoury Their website's shipping estimates are not to be trusted Princeton Indiana

First, the good news. I found Dark Knight Armoury quick to reach through email or phone. I am also satisfied with the quality of my products contracted through their suppliers. Beyond that, BEWARE. Their website's shipping estimates are not to be trusted.

The initial shipment of items that are immediately ready to ship are sent free of charge. The items that I ordered that weren't ready to ship were estimated to ship in 2-4 months.

At 2 months I called to inquire about the remaining 2 items that I had not received. One of these items had not yet been received from their supplier. They had the other item but would not ship it until the other item was  received. If I wanted it immediately I would have to pay for the additional  shipping. I was told the missing item was estimated to be available in 2-4 months.

At the 4 month mark I called again and was told again that the item was not available but was estimated to ship in 2-4 months. The representative eventually admitted DKA had no control over their suppliers. They could provide no further information.

The phone rep didn’t understand why I was upset. He insisted that if I had  called them before I placed the order they could have given me the most up-to-date information to make an informed decision. Would he have told me that the website information could be inaccurate and my order could possibly take at least 8 months to arrive? And why 4 months later could they give me no more definitive information other than what the website states?

At the 2 month mark, I called DKA and spoke to two different people. At 4 months I initiated an active email correspondence. Despite the prolonged delay in completing my order, no one ever initiated contact with me. And nobody offered to ship the one item that had been ready for shipment for 2 months. I demanded they send the item they were holding and canceled the backordered item.

Lastly, my credit card was charged for all items the moment my order was placed. This is bad practice for a company that offers items that may take months to fulfill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dark-Knight-Armoury/Princeton-Indiana-47670/Dark-Knight-Armoury-Their-websites-shipping-estimates-are-not-to-be-trusted-Princeton-In-1168680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dark Knight Armoury