silence

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Your Ripoff — San Tan Valley Arizona
Darryl Hinson
1892 E Dust Devil Drive San Tan Valley , Arizona USA

Darryl Hinson Geeke Ink ComputersorGeeke Inc Computers Hide from me after I paid him to fix my laptop, never returned my messages or calls instead he moved out and Ripped me off with my laptop and money instead of fixing it like he was supposed to San Tan Valley Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: address

I met Darryl Hinson at a yard sale in san tan valley az , he had a giant  commercial sign on top of his garage door that said Geeke Ink Computer repairs. I asked him about my laptop problems and he said he would fix it for $240 so i left him my laptop and a deposit of $100. I never heard from him again. After a couple of weeks,  I called him in many ocassions but he never answered me. I text him and all he would say is that he was waiting for a part and he would call me when he gets it.

But 4 weeks passed and didnt hear from him. He then text me and said that he was waiting for me for 3 weeks and never contacted him or paid him that my computer was finished for 3 weeks and that he was now out of town and had no time to meet me. So I apologized eventhough it wasnt my fault and asked him if everything was finished, software, screen, keyboard, battery, and charger and he said yes everything has been done for the last 3 weeks. [continued below]....

.....

That same day later in the afternoon my husband and i stopped by his house and he was there, so i asked him for my laptop and said he had it ready but the screen and the keyboard pieces hadnt arrived yet and that it wasnt fixed completely yet.  I looked at my laptop and all  he had done was to recover my files i had lost. Nothing else was fixed as he told me.  So he asked me to pay him to order the rest of the parts and I did, I paid him $100 more.

Then  3 months have passed and I havent heard from him. I text him, i called him almost every day and he doesnt respond to my calls. In June 24th after coming back from out of state myself I stopped by his house to see if i can find him and he is there moving out his stuff. My laptop was in pieces and he said that the parts he ordered were too big for it and that he now had to re ordered them,

so i told him i didnt want him reordering that i just wanted my computer back to just put it back together and to just refund me the money for the screen and the keyboarding so he said ok I will call you as soon as I am finished assembling it so we can meet. I waited and waited and still waiting. A whole month has passed and havent heard from him again. I stopped by his house yesterday 07/30/13 and a woman open the door and said he was out of town and that she was his pet sitter and took my name and phone number.

Today, he text me threating me saying that if i went to his house again he would throw my computer in the garbage.  So I told him if i didnt get my computer by today I would file a small civil  claim at the court and will go to his house escorted by the police. And his answer was, ok I just threw away your computer in the garbage and good luck!.

This man is insane, he makes up stories he only believes. I have witnesses and documents that says I paid him and he keeps saying i didnt pay him. I have lost my laptop and $200  according to him and I dont know what to do. I want him to pay me $1000 for what i paid for my HP 17.5" laptop, my $200 I paid him and $300 for all the time, gas and jobs  I have wasted and lost on looking for him. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darryl-Hinson-/San-Tan-Valley-Arizona-85142/Darryl-Hinson-Geeke-Ink-ComputersorGeeke-Inc-Computers-Hide-from-me-after-I-paid-him-to-1071806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darryl Hinson