Complaint Review: Darthouse Advisory

• Reported By: Greg Mitchell — Wilmington North Carolina
Darthouse Advisory
10111 MLK Jr. HWY Bowie, Maryland USA

Darthouse Advisory Fraudulent, Scam, Unfair Billing Bowie Maryland

Darthouse Advisory is the name of a company that Eric Freeman, a resident of Bowie Maryland, is using to conduct business in Wilmington N.C. I initially hired Mr. Freeman to be a financial advisor for my company. I immediately realised that all of his advise would be about paying him more money to do things that I didnt really need. As I would tell him that it's not needed, he would take hours trying to tell me that it was. Everything I would tell him I did need would go ignored.

Eventually, Mr. Freeman came to me telling me that the scope of our retainer agreement had expired. When I told him that I was not intrested in obtaining his services again, he started to produce fees and bills that he insisted were owed to him and if not paid, or if I didnt sign a new retainer, he would report me to the credit bureaus.

He's scared me into three retainer agreements by now. Everytime I tell him his services are no longer needed, he  draws up bills demanding they be paid or else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Darthouse-Advisory/Bowie-Maryland-20720/Darthouse-Advisory-Fraudulent-Scam-Unfair-Billing-Bowie-Maryland-1068716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Darthouse Advisory