Complaint Review: Datinggold.com - Amateurmatch.com - Datematch.com Asianamateurmatch.com Webcamclub.com ALLAN HENNING

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011

• Reported By:Trash Can California
6777 Embarcadero Drive, Suite #3 Stockton, California U.S.A.

Datinggold.com - Amateurmatch.com - Datematch.com - Asianamateurmatch.com - Webcamclub.com ALLAN HENNING Scammer Stockton California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Datinggold.com a complete scam on all ends

*General Comment: Allan your a complete joke

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bogus Complaint

Scammers. Will not refund my CC after charging excessive and exorbitant charges.

Lo and behold I discovered this information regarding the company and the owner below. The owner of the company is a Allan Henning who has a website at www.allanhenning.com and is promoting his own company @ http://www.allanhenning.com/?p=11

Take note of the emails below in the WHOIS with the name allan. For full confirmation of this scammer goto http://twitter.com/datinggold and you will see for yourself that it is indeed the twit who owns these companies and he surprisingly resides in the same city as his offices which is located in Stockton.

Datinggold.com & deniromarketing.com WHOIS

Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain [email protected]

Dirtdigger
Trash Can, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Datinggoldcom-Amateurmatchcom-Datematchcom-Asianamateurmatchcom-Webcamclubcom-ALLAN-HENNING/Stockton-California-95219/Datinggoldcom-Amateurmatchcom-Datematchcom-Asianamateurmatchcom-Webcamclubco-343465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Datinggold.com - Amateurmatch.com - Datematch.com Asianamateurmatch.com Webcamclub.com ALLAN HENNING

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Datinggold.com a complete scam on all ends

AUTHOR: bitterbrowns - (United States of America)

I've been working with datinggold.com for quite sometime as one of my affiliate networks and have noticed as of late that my leads have drastically declined in volume even though I have almost double the traffic coming in that i used to send them previously. I noticed that the night leads are not being tracked after creating several accounts to check on this. None of those accounts where counted as leads even though i went to 5 different places to debugg this issue. I'm thinking this has been going on for a while now and that I've possibly been screwed out of a lot of money and leads generated. aanyone else had this problem..or can some one else look into this maybe we could go after a class action lawsuit...Use Dating Gold with caution...they send random bot generated emails to their users to try to get them to convert..then once they get them to convert...they trash their hard workin affiliates out of their fair share of the profits...Anyone with similair problems with them? I know to keep away from them, calling concerned clients haters what a joker.

#2 General Comment

Allan your a complete joke

AUTHOR: Bill G - (United States of America)

Allan your a complete joke. I never signed for your crap and apparently 7 years later I start to get 6-10 emails a day from your site. I have repeatedly tried to remove my email and your site redirects me somewhere. If I am not removed today I will call the Stockton police dept and file electronic harssment charges.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus Complaint

AUTHOR: Allanhenning - (U.S.A.)

Much of this information is correct.

Unfortunately this is a bogus complaint by a hater. If it was true that we charged your credit card without your permission you could easily contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. You could also make your complaint without hiding your identity so that we could prove it is bogus.

Until you use your real name and your real username on the site since you "supposedly" joined we will assume that this is BOGUS and you are just trying to associate our name with the ripoffreport.com

Also it is very realistic that we can trace this complaint to you with a subpoena to Ripoffreport.com and once we verify that you were never a member charged by any of our sites we can sue you for libel, slander and defamation.