Complaint Review: datingsitebuilder.com

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: marlontm — houston Texas United States of America
datingsitebuilder.com
300 Park Ave, san jose, California United States of America

datingsitebuilder.com Hello, I purchased the PHP software from these scammers http://www.datingsitebuilder.com . I can get the help that I needed, and I wrote them emails after emails with no response. I assumed that they nasty, scamers website to go to san jose, California

Hello, I purchased the PHP software from these scammers http://www.datingsitebuilder.com . I can get the help that I needed, and I wrote them emails after emails with no response. I assumed that they are not in the USA.

This is because I cannot get to talk to someone on the phone. Normally USA companies answer their phones, but not foreigners, this is of their poor language you cannot understand them its horrible.

The other reason is that they do not have good customer service. It cannot be possible that American businesses treat people like this way. Maybe they have nice templates and good prices, but they have the worst customer service that I have ever seen in my live.

We are very angry about this problem; we will make sure that others customers do not suffered BAD moments like us. We are very upset of the bad and nasty behavior toward us. Really we will write and post many reviews all over the internet about your bad link, because we replied to you with no answer from you with no solutions of our issues, also it is not an honest company, maybe you are located in China, Russia, or India.

Although some foreign companies they have better support and services than Americans companies.  I was rip off  $99 innocently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/datingsitebuildercom/san-jose-California-95110/datingsitebuildercom-Hello-I-purchased-the-PHP-software-from-these-scammers-httpwwwd-1025427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on datingsitebuilder.com