Museum

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: MAX — Rio Rancho New Mexico
DAUES FINANCIAL
3082 West Maple Loop Suite 100 Lehi, Utah USA

DAUES FINANCIAL eBusiness Solutions, Priemer Mentoring, Your Entity Solutions, My Supplier Source Wolves of Wall Street Lehi Utah

I am retired on a fixed income and wanted to make some extra money, so on 11-26-2013 I enrolled with eBusiness Solutions for the amount of 4735.36 for coaching sessions and website setup. Imediately the calls started coming in and I was confused as to who I was talking to. So needless to say I paid Duaes $2500 for corporate Credit Building but had second thoughts and requested a refund which I did recieve(setup so I would'nt cancel everything). Next was YOUR ENTITY SOLUTIONS which set up Business License for $2735.00. Then my Coach Taylor set me up with James of MYSUPPLIERSOURCE and I paid him $12,500. I really wish I had found this website before I invested with these people. Now when I call the coach the voice message says there was some kind of emergency and they hope to be open soon. I regret doing this and am hopeful someone will put a stop to these people. I should have seen the warnings and steered clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAUES-FINANCIAL/Lehi-Utah-84043/DAUES-FINANCIAL-eBusiness-Solutions-Priemer-Mentoring-Your-Entity-Solutions-My-Supplie-1125895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAUES FINANCIAL