Belgians

• Reported By: I guess a Dummy — Longwood Florida
Davd Maus Chevolet
972 Town Center Blvd Sanford, Florida USA

Davd Maus Chevolet Tell the truth to prospective employee's Sanford Florida

I recently relocated to the Orlando Fl. area. I have been in the automobile business for 22 years and have seen many dishonest organizations. I have never worked for one by the grace of God. I did unfortunately run across one in hopes of landing a job in this area.

I was hired by David Maus Chevrolet and told to report for orientation on Monday morning. We were put in a room with an older woman who explained how she was David's assistant and was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She told us how many years she had been in this business and then another and another. To do everything she said I think she must have been 120 years old. She then spent the next two hours telling us about David Maus and how much he cared about his employee's. She then told us that David is alway's at this meetings but couldn't make it today.

They gave us paperwork to sign which included a direct deposit form which they encouraged us to sign. If you read the form it said the company could deposit and withdraw money from your account. I have had direct deposit but never had a company ask to withdraw money.

I found out through the grapevine(not in the interview) that you are required to purchase uniforms. To outfit yourself for one week of work it would cost $400.00.

In addition(I just Loved this) you are required to give them a $200.00 deposit for you tag. That's fine if you want to rip-off your employee's, just tell them ahead of time.

As I stated I have been in the automobile business for 22 years. I have never seen anything like this organization.

My name is Jim Sorensen and my number is (((ROR redacted))). If anyone from this fine organization would like to challange me.  I do not wish to hide anything. Hope you are spending the $600.00 per employee well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davd-Maus-Chevolet/Sanford-Florida-32771/Davd-Maus-Chevolet-Tell-the-truth-to-prospective-employees-Sanford-Florida-1049209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davd Maus Chevolet