Complaint Review: Dave Barlow Snow Removal

• Reported By: Michael K. — Troy Michigan
Dave Barlow Snow Removal
6207 Atkins Dr. Troy, Select State/Province USA

Dave Barlow Snow Removal Dave Barlow Big Ripoff Artist Troy Michigan

Dave Barlow Snow Removal has stiffed me and my wife for the last time.

We paid extra this year to have our city sidewalks shoveled in addition to our driveway and front walk.  We have called him several times to inquire when he will come to shovel our city side walk of which we paid for.  To be fair, he did do the driveway.  However, he told my wife the other day that the snow as "too heavy" to shovel.  Can you believe it?  A snow removal service telling my wife that they cannot perform their job? Next, he continues to tell us that his people are coming tomorrow - but they don't.  And, we PAID for this upfront!!!  What recourse do we have?

On another note, I found Dave Barlow to be condescending and bordeline confrontational when I spoke with him on the phone a few times.  I think he has found a business where he can scam people and get away with it. Again. what recourse do we have?

In closing, he has my money, but I have the written word!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Barlow-Snow-Removal/Troy-Select-StateProvince-48085/Dave-Barlow-Snow-Removal-Dave-Barlow-Big-Ripoff-Artist-Troy-Michigan-1113715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Barlow Snow Removal