Complaint Review: Dave Proctor

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Past Client — Aqua Dulce California
Dave Proctor
Porter Ranch, California USA

Dave Proctor / MrPorterRanch Dave Proctor is a rip off 100% Porter Ranch California

I will keep it short. I bought a house few years back and Dave Proctor was the listing agent. Dave Proctor disappeared during the escrow period when we needed him the most. The escrow company was owned by his same real estate company and Dave Proctor didn't provide us with disclosure statement. The first day we move in we had a massive problems with the house. I sued him and mysteriously Dave Proctor came up with a forged disclosure statement signed by me. Dave Proctor forged the signatures of my wife, my agent and me. I won the case but I am sorry I didn't take it further. He should have lost his license and gone to jail. Dave Proctor is the biggest fraud, arrogant, rip off. I tell all neighbors not to deal with him......FRAUD PROCTOR Karma will get him soon. Someone saw him in the Van Nuys court recently and he was being sued again.......Hope he loses his license and ends up in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Proctor/Porter-Ranch-California-91326/Dave-Proctor-MrPorterRanch-Dave-Proctor-is-a-rip-off-100-Porter-Ranch-California-1104635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Proctor