Complaint Review: dave reid

• Reported By: dancemasti2004 — dayton Ohio
dave reid
5042 wilshire blvd suite 251 Los Angeles, California USA

dave reid  i am filing a fraud report with FBI Los Angeles California

I was contacted by David R, when i filled out a request for more info on getting a commercial loan. He told me that he could get me a sba loan, but first i needed to send him 935.00 dollars for a business plan and 2 appraisal. Until he emailed me stating the fee was refundable.   I did not send the fee right away. He emailed me, call me daily to assure me it was okay. I finally sent fee through a bank debit out of my checcking account. After that all communication stop, no phone calls. Answer or emails returned.  i received no business plan or any other communication. He told me it be be 45 days to get the loan but he needed the appraisal done immediately to get an response.  Its been 6 months, he want return my phone calls or emsils, and the couple he has returned,  he said he waiting on bank..  all communication has stopped, and i have not got a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dave-reid/Los-Angeles-California-90036/dave-reidnbsp-i-am-filing-a-fraud-report-with-FBI-Los-Angeles-California-1142139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dave reid