Complaint Review: Dave Rossborough

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rebecca Samuels, RSI DP Solutions — Mount Laurel New Jersey United States of America
Dave Rossborough
Nesaminy office park Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

Dave Rossborough Meridian Netwrks Hired a consultant (stole) who was on my payroll. Broke written contract Trevose, Pennsylvania

Mr. frank andreozzi, a consultant who worked for my company for several years was hired (stolen) from my company and placed Mr. andreozzi at the same client, then called Wachova Bank. Mr. Rossbrough stopped suing methecagreed upon rate f $5/hour for Mr Andreozzi, violating our signed agreement. Mr Andreozzi worked at Wachovia format least 6 more years and Mr Rossborough ever aid me for his services.

I see many Ripoff Reports against Dave Rossborough. I would like to recover the many thousands of dollars Mr Rossbrough owes me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Rossborough/Trevose-Pennsylvania-/Dave-Rossborough-Meridian-Netwrks-Hired-a-consultant-stole-who-was-on-my-payroll-Broke-986054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Rossborough