Complaint Review: Dave Shubin

• Reported By: Dave Shubin — Seminole Florida
Dave Shubin
11411 Walker Ave Seminole, Florida USA

Dave Shubin Did not receive a gift Seminole Florida

My wife and I went & listened to the 90 min seminar which turned into 2 1/2 hrs of high pressure sales. After saying no like 100 times we finally got our certificate for our free android tablet which I then registered the certificate on their website & sent a letter to them just like they said to do but after two month of nothing in the mail I called them & the very rude lady I spoke to informed me that my gift was voided cause I didn't send a copy of my photo id which I didn't know I had to. She said there is nothing they can nor will do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dave-Shubin/Seminole-Florida-33772-7120/Dave-Shubin-Did-not-receive-a-gift-Seminole-Florida-1064165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dave Shubin