Complaint Review: david Stanley dodge midwest city

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: bummed — apache Oklahoma
david Stanley dodge midwest city
Internet USA

david Stanley dodge midwest city lacking ethics and morals, dishonest finance office and sales.  Internet

I contacted David Stanley and completed a credit app. later received call I was pre-approved. made an appointment, test drove a car. next thing I knew I needed a co-signer---- paymts 840.00--- r u serious? why tell me I am pre approved and waste 4 hrs of my time and urs. they suggested i tell finance comp. who has my car I didn't want it now. R u serious? why do a voluntary repossession? they informed me my credit wouldn't b affected. i was bummed that they considered this normal business!! i told them i wouldnt do that. how can u pre approve a person knowing the car trade in( which by the way they never really looked at it yet could tell me how upside down I was? sorry--- this woman is not so stupid!!! i told finance man just to give me my keys. now mind u there is an add.... if they cant lower ur paymts they'll give u 10,000.00. well--- they couldn't lower mine--- in fact they wanted to up it 500.00 more dollars. People beware!! and young ppl, it is not okay to borrow money for a car and walk away from it cause David Stanley says too. you will do even more damage to ur credit!! i am bummed, was looking fwd to a new car-- especially after i had been assured I was pre approve!!! i drove my car home, it may have b driving with negative equity, but atleast I was and is honest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-Stanley-dodge-midwest-city/internet/david-Stanley-dodge-midwest-city-lacking-ethics-and-morals-dishonest-finance-office-and-1057580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david Stanley dodge midwest city