Complaint Review: David A. Ballasso - A to Z

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:Youngstown Florida
David A. Ballasso - A to Z
4220 Grubbs St., Panama City, FL 32404 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

David A. Ballasso DBA A To Z ripoff! Stole all the materials that I had paid for to reinsulate my mobile home. Nashville, Panama City, Youngstown Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr David Ballasso

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr David Ballasso

Hired him to reinsulate my double wide mobile home. I thought I was being safe by putting the materials on my credit card. Gave him freedom to come and go. Took two months for him to so call complete the job. He did not do the job and stole the materials. Took the materials back and got a refund of $800.00. Maybe used $25 worth of materials in the first place.

Sued him in circuit court. He was secretly writing the judge with lies and fabrications and bias the judge. I had evidence and pictures of the shotty job underneath my trailer. All I got was a $200. settlement to which he did not and will not pay. He ripped me off for the appoximate sum of $1600. after I paid for the materials on my credit card and gave him the remainder for his labor. This guy works without a license and does not even have a permanent resident.

He floats between Panama City, FL and Nashville, TN. He is approximatedly 6 ft tall, 200lbs with black hair and beard.

BE VERY WARY OF DAVID A. BALLASSO!!!!!

Barbara
Youngstown, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-A-Ballasso-A-to-Z/Nashville-Tennessee-NA/David-A-Ballasso-DBA-A-To-Z-ripoff-Stole-all-the-materials-that-I-had-paid-for-to-reinsu-73786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David A. Ballasso - A to Z

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

The last time I checked, if you wished to sue someone for slander, defamation of character, etc., you don't get to go directly to the judge. You have to do what everyone else does, which is get an attorney or file a lawsuit for yourself. If you DID have any sort of personal relationship with ANY judge, you just blew it by posting this on the Internet for everyone to see. He/she won't be handing you anything on a silver platter...it would be just a tad bit too obvious, don't ya think?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

To whom it may concern

I'M WRIGHTING AND REQUESTING THAT THIS SLANDEROUS ACTIONS BE REMOVE IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO ID DEFAMATION TO CHARACTOR ALL OVER IT .Barbara Verstring has lost her home and now is living in low income housing do to her own accord she tried to sue me for money for a job I had done for her I didn't want to do it to start with she kept calling my sisters and mother and asking for me to come look at it feeling sorry for her loosing her husband which I considered a good guy i went and did help I charged her half what another company had told her and did her a great job but she thought she could get pitty from the judge and even wanted me to pay for her shrink I proved she was lieing in court so now for .I'M REQUESTING THIS BE REMOVED AT ONCE i'M GOING TO TAKE IT TO THE JUDGE WHO WAS JUST ELECTED TO A HIGHER SEAT AND SEE ABOUT A LAWSUIT FOR DEFIMATION AND SLANDEROUS ACTION.

VERY SINCERELY

David Ballasso

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

To who it may Concern
Miss Barbara has filled a complete Lie here with you and I'M REQUESTING YOU REMOVE IT EMEDIATELY - IT IS SLANDER AND HAS DEFIMATION OF ChARACTOR ALL OVER IT.now Miss --- has lost her property and is living in low income housing her serades to sue and rip people off have come to her being broke she lost her husband and was a former friend to My Sister and I felt very sorry for her and tried to help her she evan made 3-calls 5 months after I did her job to ask my mother and two different sisters to tell me she wanted me to do more work for her she evan tried to get the judge to have me pay her shrink I'm taking this to the judge who was just elected at a hire level. so if you don't remove this from all sights immediately then will let the courts handle it.
very sincerely