Complaint Review: David A Ortiz

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Frank — Chandler Arizona
David A Ortiz
scottsdale / Phoenix arizona phoenix, Arizona USA

David A Ortiz David Anthony Ortiz Scam / Con artist David Ortiz ,scottsdale , Phoenix  Arizona

This is David Ortiz's picture. He is a thief. He promised me to carpet and tile my house, He took the old carpet out of my house and left it in my garage and didn't do anything and took my deposit money with him. he lives in Scottsdale and I have his address also. we started legal action against him. If you also have problem with him please Email me. I know who is he and where he lives. This is his driver's license #. DL *********(((REDACTED))). Don't deal with him. He is an scam artist. His been reported to FBI and other places.
This is his add looking for job and roommate on craigslist from this scammer.
Carpet and pad-blow out sale - $9 (Phoenix), Carpet and 1/2 6lb padding limited quantity, act fast!
INSTALLATION available upon request / 480-329-3019

I am a male mid 30's seeking a clean, no drugs roommate for 2 bedroom condo near old town Scottsdale. [continued below]....

..... It is available Feb 1 I have a dog, that is very friendly and well trained. He has no bad habits, such as chewing, marking or barking. Rent is $325 and Deposit is $150 due upon move in. /Shared utilities SRP and Cable / Call or Text 480-329-3019

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-A-Ortiz/phoenix-Arizona-95251/David-A-Ortiz-David-Anthony-Ortiz-Scam-Con-artist-David-Ortiz-scottsdalenbsp-Phoeni-1123900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David A Ortiz