Complaint Review: David cary d&c outdoors

69 Marion avenue Waterford, Michigan USA
  • Phone: 248-568-6381
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

David cary d&c outdoors david cary a back stabbing boss Waterford Michigan

I 21bucks worked 13 hours doing snow removal for David cary first things first is company is a real joke

but an ways i worked 13 hours in -20 degree cold weather. the next day i got a call back from job telling me that are layoff was over .i called David to let him know i wasn't able to work with him again. i got no awnser no call back. he called me 3 days later i wasn't able to awnser it i was at work i tryed calling him back later that day no awnser. i tryed calling him several times a day for 3-5 days .i to drove to his house and asked him about my money he told me to call him on monday and will get this all figured this happened on a Thursday .so Monday rolls around i call him asking for my money he said i mis under stood and he would have my money on friday. so i called him he said be at my house by 3. i was there he only payed me 96 $ he still owes me 21 $. when i told him about it hes said it was a mix up he said next payroll he will have it fixed. i waited tell next friday i texted him asking if he had my money he said since i didn't show up for the next snow i got paid minimum wage and that i owe him money knowing i have a new born baby in the nicu might die and i need the money for gas to visit my baby girl. very bad man and if your reading this dave cary f*** you p****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-cary-dc-outdoors/Waterford-Michigan-48328/David-cary-dampc-outdoors-david-cary-a-back-stabbing-boss-Waterford-Michigan-1123893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David cary d&c outdoors