Complaint Review: david cooper

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Crystal — Georgia United States of America
david cooper

david cooper Pay Day loan scam that I never acknowledged or received! Internet

I am very concerned because I received a threatening voice mail from (916) 538 7239 and decided to call them back. The man I spoke with when I called back was hard to understand due to his hostile tone and heavy accent. I asked him if this was a scam because I am not even sure who I was speaking to or what it involved, yet he had my employer's name and my phone number. He became irate and yelled that I was going to be arrested today after work. I was very scared because I am a single mother of 3 and I have no clue what this could be about. My only recourse was to research the phone number to see where I should start in acquiring more information about these people and that is when I came across Ripoff report's trail of complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-cooper/internet/david-cooper-Pay-Day-loan-scam-that-I-never-acknowledged-or-received-Internet-965004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david cooper