Complaint Review: David Gates Home Business Connection HBC Magazine Publisher Publishing Scam

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
David Gates Home Business Connection HBC Magazine Publisher Publishing Scam
PO Box 1910 Cliffside Park, New Jersey U.S.A.

David Gates David Gates in Home Business Connection HBC Magazine is a Publishing Switch and Bait Thanks For the Warning I Am Not Ordering Cliffside Park New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE post. Another non-customer speaks

Thanks to all of you readers on here, I am not buying this product. I just got a new mailing today of the HBC magazine, most of these offers are scams, unless they tell you exactly what you are doing up front. I already did the "Soy Candle" offer and it was true what they say, but the program was just not for me, and I did not have to spend a dime to get the details of the program either. Unless the program tells you EXACTLY what you are doing, like gumball machines or carpet cleaning, I have found that they are all scams.

One thing I notice about this is that the responses from the "employees" and "owners" of the company all say they treat their customers good, send their money back, blah , blah, blah, blah. However, they say nothing of the LIE that they tell people that the publishers literally give away money. All you are doing is wholesaling books, why didn't they just tell you that in the ad? If someone wanted to wholesale books they would have been in the business by now. He presents this ad as a government grant give away when it's no more than just good old fashioned selling on commision. What a joke.

Thanks to all the info provided by you readers, I am not going to order this product, as I was just about to do so, but I found this website last year and now always check here before I order anything. I am sure many other people found your website and read it and did not order, they probably just did not post a thank you, so just wanted to let you know that you people have helped many, thanks

Carlton
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2007 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Gates-Home-Business-Connection-HBC-Magazine-Publisher-Publishing-Scam/Cliffside-Park-New-Jersey-07010-5910/David-Gates-David-Gates-in-Home-Business-Connection-HBC-Magazine-is-a-Publishing-Switch-an-258725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Gates Home Business Connection HBC Magazine Publisher Publishing Scam

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE post. Another non-customer speaks

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

This person is yet another one of our competitors trying to take us down. We wont say who it is, although we do know. First, notice that a lengthy post is made without ever seeing the program by their own admission. Make sense? Of course not. Only a fool would make such a post based on other false postings. Not to mention that the so-called "facts" listed in the post about our program are completely false.