Complaint Review: David Kenneth Hernley

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Survivor — Nationwide United States of America
David Kenneth Hernley
Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

David Kenneth Hernley aka & DBAs Took me for all I had and tried to kill me after he got that! Cape Coral, Florida

He conned me into combining our checking accounts, but of course all his funds were tied up in the stock market and he would deposit to match my funds when he sold off stock. He took out a life insurance policy on me and after he was sure he had access to all my funds, tried to kill me.

I have since discovered I am not the first victim and I know there have been more since. He is a serial dater with records of violent assaults in Lee County Florida. I have learned he also tried to kill a few women out of the country. He has at least eight divorces on file in the states. I believe he has also married out of the country, so there are more ex-wives. He meets many of his victims via dating sites an Craigs List.

He threatened to kill my family and me if I went to the authorities, so I'm posting here in hopes potential victims will read this and make a safe exit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Kenneth-Hernley/Cape-Coral-Florida-/David-Kenneth-Hernley-aka-DBAs-Took-me-for-all-I-had-and-tried-to-kill-me-after-he-got-t-867100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Kenneth Hernley