Complaint Review: David Kornblum - C&S Enterprises 4

• Submitted: Sun, October 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: consumer advocate — Sherman Oaks California U.S.A.
David Kornblum - C&S Enterprises 4
candsapartments@aol.com Los Angeles, California United States of America

David Kornblum - C&S Enterprises 4 David does business as C & S Enterprises #4 L.P in Los Angeles. (an unlicensed, unregistered business). David Kornblum, Slumlord Supreme Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: In Defense of C & S #4 L.P.

David Kornblum is a whinny child attempting to do an adult's job of renting property for his family.  Google his name and you will see other rip-off incidents from this guy.  He threatens people with legal action and yet, knows nothing of the law.  (His preferred forum. . . small claims court).

His achilles. . . he is not a registered business and is doing business under a fictitious business name (a tax avoidance scam) called C&S Enterprises 4, L.P.  That company is not registered in California as a limited partnership nor has he filed a fictitious business name registration.  Therefore, he cannot represent the company as a fiduciary since he, himself, is not in compliance with the law.  For him to appear on behalf of a corporation would consititute his attempt at practicing law without a license since a corporation can only be represented by an attorney.

Also, be aware that you will likely not receive a signed copy of a lease contract should you not heed my warning not to do business with C&S Enterprises.

David himself is a pedantice little tick that is an embarrassment to the honorable trade of property management.  Don't do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Kornblum-CS-Enterprises-4/Los-Angeles-California-/David-Kornblum-CS-Enterprises-4-David-does-business-as-C-S-Enterprises-4-LP-in-Los-511131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Kornblum - C&S Enterprises 4

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

In Defense of C & S #4 L.P.

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

To whoever wrote this report, you are incorrect on a number of fronts.  First off, I am not a whiny child, I am an adult who holds other adults to a certain level of responsibility.  That means if you sign a lease, you are legally obligated to fullfill that lease.  If you damage the apartment, I expect you to take responsibility.  As with regards to C & S Enterprises #4 L.P.  We are a limited partnership.  If you don't believe me, look it up.  Just because a person doesn't know how to do proper legal research, doesn't mean something doesn't exist.   We pay taxes; and a lot of them.  You just have to trust me on this one.  Regarding leases: we give ALL tenants copies of their leases.  If they don't have one, or they lose their copy, they just call and we send or e-mail them a copy.  The only people we do not give copies to are people who are not on the lease which is probably the case here.   We protect our tenant's privacy.

And lastly, this site is Ripoff Report.  Notice this person doesn't even state how the company ripped him off.  He's just going off on a rant, and saying nothing with any substance.

In property management, no one reports if they are happy; only the unhappy ones.  I'd say 99% of the tenants who rent from us think we are a fair and honest company.  If anything, we are overly leniant compared with other property management companies.  Just the other day, I went to a building, and a tenant gave me a hug because I helped her out in lean times, and worked with her so she could stay in an apartment instead of against her.  I will always work with people as long as they are reasonable, fair, and above all, honest.