Complaint Review: david maksimowski12

1207 clovercrest nw grand rapids, Michigan USA
  • Phone: 616-634-5052
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

david maksimowski A guy named Peter Washington called me yesterday 5 or 6 times and offer me a new car and $2,000,000 and wanted me to get money order for $499.00. grand rapids Michigan

I've sent money too the following 3rd party companies asp,anc,nac,cap,cad,gfdc,arb,eac and ipc. in the last few months some more than once. I've sent over $500.00 too these companies are there any that are good. Yesterday I had guy named Peter Washington called from Jamaica he said Jamaica was a New York city. He called me 5 or 6 times said he had a new Mercedes on a tow truck in my city with two women waiting to bring to my house and 2,000,000 check ,after I went to Wal-mart and pick up money order for $499. He even call me again today. Date:03/16/2014.

Yours truly,  Maxi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-maksimowski12/grand-rapids-Michigan-49504/david-maksimowski-A-guy-named-Peter-Washington-called-me-yesterday-5-or-6-times-and-offer-1131086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david maksimowski12