Complaint Review: david mann phd

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — long beach California USA
david mann phd
la paz road mission viejo california mission viejo, California United States of America

david mann phd i filed a lawsuit/ 30-2011 00534095/ scoc/county of orange/centraljusticecenter mission viejo, California

*Consumer Comment: Dr Mann reports are frightening

Re  Divorce D318262

Dr. David Liem MD, Medical Director Kaiser Hospital, Bellflower California
Linda H L Mother of Daniel and Jonathan Liem
Owner Sunset Aviation L16 and Long Beach Airport

Dr David Mann knew of Dr Liem's abuse of our children and me! He ordered Dr Liem into anger managenment, then knowing I was homeless, terriorized by Dr Liem, he gave full custody of Daniel and Jonathan to Dr Liem!
The outcome is both Daniel and Jonathan flunked out of high school, begged to live with me.
I'm left homeless with a $155K IRS Debt!

Daniel Jonathan and I all want to work and thrive, had I been allowed by Dr Mann( He told me to relocate)  with my children to an aviation related business all those years ago, we would have thrived during the last 22 years of this legal mess!

Daniel and Jonathan I are all Looking to the Future~~~

Linda Best L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-mann-phd/mission-viejo-California-/david-mann-phd-i-filed-a-lawsuit-30-2011-00534095-scoccounty-of-orangecentraljusticec-873158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david mann phd

Dr Mann reports are frightening

AUTHOR: jill - ()

I would appreciate any help from any of the individuals who have written a report about Dr. Mann.  We are currently assigned to be evaluated by him and already we feel crushed in the jaws of a legal process that has no justice...only costs.  I need to get feedback from someone who can help me w/ my rights not to see this person.