Complaint Review: David McDavid Nissan

• Reported By: PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! — Houston Texas
David McDavid Nissan
11901 gulf freeway Houston, Texas USA

David McDavid Nissan This Company needs to be shut down, Period Houston Texas

Someone name Vanessa, contacted me stating the I had been approved for $0 down and $24,000 on a brand new car and set up an appointment with me to come in to see her. When I arrived Vanessa never showed her face, instead some man came out and said Vanessa is a file clerk. I explained to him that I spoke to Vanessa several times and that I indeed did have an appointment with her. As he continued to tell me that I didn't really have an appointment with this Vanessa person, I started to see the lies begin to unfold. I stated to him that Vanessa just led me straight here via telephone phone and said wait for her in front.

At any rate, He asked me go sit at a table, because he could help me with getting a Car. The second lie starts and I quote: Ma'am based on your information we MAY BE able to get you in a Car for up to $24, 000.00 with a possible $0 down. I said, hold up Sir, MAYBE, what do you mean? I stated that I was guaranteed that I had an approval for $0 down and $24,000.00 on a Brand New car. I was even told by this Vanessa person that the approval notification was right in front of her on Her desk. Now the third lie, He told me, I don't know why anyone would tell you that because you weren't actually approved, it was a pre-approval.

O really, hell I would have never came here on a Pre- approval, then I explained to him that this Vanessa told me 4 times at least throughout our conversation that I had a guranteed approval.Then he left me sitting there why he went to speak to a manager I would guess and then came back and said, there's good news and bad news, I said whatever Sir. Please just say what you have to say because my mother, who is disable brought me here and she is already ready to leave. She told me this was probably a lie. He told me that we can help you ma'am. We just need a co-signer on the Car with you, then you could have everything you were told. I say no I would never do that.

I am 45 years old, what the hell do I look like asking for a co-signer? That would be totally embarrassing. I stated that I wouldn't Co-sign for no one that Damn old myself for nothing, not even a bike. I further stated to him and reminded him that he had just spent the last 30 minutes telling me that whatever I was told wasn't the case, now all of a sudden, I could have everything I wanted, lol. That is very funny I stated. This man contnued to try and get cash out of me as he then  told me that he could get me in a car for $2000 down, $250.00 a month car payment but the interest rate would be higher so my car payments would be higher. What!!!! $2000.00, are you out of your mine? And is it $250.00 a month or not. He said well ma'am, it would be in the $500.00 range because the bank is charging 25%. on the Course I said NO.

Then his final option was for me to pay $6000.00 upfront to set out the difference in the price.... Wait, what price, on what car, what are you talking about I exclaimed. I haven't even chosen a car. I was totally done at that point. I further told him that they are playing people in the worst way because they know that people either need a car badly or really want a new car. I think they should be investgated for a misrepresentation of fair business practices.They totally lie to get people out there. Needless to say, I didn't get a car or a cold drink for my long wait. I am sure I am not the only one that's been lied to because as I sit waiting another unsuspecting customer came in and asked for Vanessa, lol. That is all.... O wait.... Reputtal my foot, these folks are such liers that they probably would challenge your website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-McDavid-Nissan/Houston-Texas-77034/David-McDavid-Nissan-This-Company-needs-to-be-shut-down-Period-Houston-Texas-1070228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David McDavid Nissan