- Report: #1073954
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: David Nelson Law Offices
David Nelson Law Offices333 N Plumas St, Willows, CA 95988 Willows, California USA
David Nelson Law Offices 333 N Plumas St, Willows, California 95988 530- 934-3680 Federal Lawsuit Against Law Office / Judicial Corruption / Public Defender Willows California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Title 18 of the United States Code Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Cause of Action / Federal Lawsuit Marsha A Tanner Federal Criminal Complaint / Federal Criminal Charge'
1. Abuse of Powers
2. Cover-ups two Homicide cases
3. Obstruction of Justice to Plaintiff's and other's
4. Judicial Corrruption to Plaintiff's and other's
5. Police Corruption
6. Injustice Constitutional Violations to Plaintiff's and other's
7. Injustice Civil Rights to Plaintiff's and Other's
Matthew P. Houser
Marsha A Tanner
1. Glenn County District Attorney Robert J. Maloney
2. Former Assistant District Attorney John Riley Vacek of Glenn County
3. Former Willows Police Chief Bill Spears of Glenn County
4. Willows Police Officer Kelly Trent (Kuwata) of Glenn County
5. Willows Police Officer Trudi DeVoss of Glenn County
6. Attorney David Nelson of Glenn County
Federal Summon's and Federal Subpoena's / Subpoena for Court Records and Court Statistics
1. Honorable Judge Cole Byrd of Glenn County
2. Honorable Judge Peter Billiou Twede of Glenn County
Federal Summon's and Federal Subpoena / 911 Tape on Emergency Call May 9th 2011
Withholding Evidence by Sheriff Larry Jones
1. Sheriff Larry Jones of Glenn County
Present 911 Tape at 8:35pm on May 9, 2011 of Emergency call made by Plaintiffs
Death Threats to Plaintiffs over Bud Foglesong Police Report Filed by Plaintiffs
Neighbor Stated to Plaintiffs he was involved with the Homicide
Federal Subpoena's for Testimony or Statement
1. Attorney Sandra Bignault of Butte County (Testimony)
2. Willows Police Officer Sgt. Dahl of Glenn County (Testimony)
3. Willows Police Officer and Detective McIntyre of Glenn County (Testimony)
4. Former City Manager Steve Holsinger of Glenn County (Testimony)
5. Larry Mello of Glenn County (Testimony)
Title 18 of the United States Code Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
1.2 Million Dollar Federal Lawsuit and Federal Complaint and Federal Criminal Charge's to be filed against
Defendant's Glenn County Official's of the City of Willows Califonira by the Planitiffs.
A 1.2 Million Dollar Federal Lawsuit and Federal Complaint and Federal Charge's will be filed by Plaintiff's against the Defendant's in the Sacramento California Federal Court House. That pertain to Corruption within the Willows Police Department and the District Attorney's Office in Willows California. The Plaintiff's Matthew Houser and Marsha Tanner are requesting punitive damages each and criminal charge's against the Defendant's on there Lawsuit to be filed. The Plaintiff's informed the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Organized Crime Division in Sacramento, California and also a higher authority in Washington DC, that pertain to the illegal activities within the City of Willows Judicial system. A 9 month investigation was conducted on the Defendant's that involve there illegal and criminal acts against the Plaintiff's and other's in the Glenn County area. The Plaintiff's case will be heard sometime in 2013 or the begining of 2014 at the Sacramento Federal Court House, Other cases that were covered up by law inforcement and County Official's in Glenn County will be added to the Federal court case. The Plaintiff's are unable to disclose to much information of the Federal Lawsuit to protect all the witnesses and attorney's. The Plaintiff's are also requesting the Federal Bureau of Investigations Organized Crime Division and the Department of Justice to conduct a in-depth Investigation on two Homicide cases in the Glenn County area that were a cover-up by law enforcement and by Glenn County Official's. The Plaintiff's also state that over the period of years the Defendant's were involved in false convictions and false prosecutions on innocent citizens in the Glenn County area and request a Internal Investigation by the Justice Department Sacramento, California. Against the District Attorneys Office and the Willows Police Department and their Internal Affairs Department.
Plaintiff Houser was just diagnosed with stage 3 to 4 kidney disease and both Plaintiff's and others pray for good and better health, Plaintiff Houser looks forward to getting his day in Federal Court. The Plaintiff's also signed a book contract ( Armor Of God ) about the case and about all the Defendant's illegal activites and are waiting to talk with another book writer Sharlene Martin. All monies from the book sales are to be donated to the Willows and Orland Library to help with the needs of educational items and books and computors for the children's education. The Plaintiff's state that if you have anything you like to share with them, Please write to M Houser & M Tanner at Post Office Box 531 Orland, California, 95963.
All Information Above Is True And Correct And For A News Release For The Sacramento Valley Mirrow / Mr. Tim Crews
P.O. Box 531 Orland, California. 95963Cell 707-367-8370Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Nelson-Law-Offices/Willows-California-95988/David-Nelson-Law-Offices-333-N-Plumas-St-Willows-California-95988-530-934-3680-Feder-1073954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.