Complaint Review: David O'Donohue

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: USMC.0341.CHAMP — Jacksonville North Carolina
David O'Donohue
4125 Pleasantsdale Road, Atlanta, GA 30340 Jacksonville, North Carolina USA

David O'Donohue, ADT, LOCKTITE SECURITY, ELITE SECURITY, AAA SECURITY NC HARASSED, FRAUD, MISLEAD, LIED, ANNOYED, SCARED, CHEATED, Jacksonville North Carolina

David O'Donohue with ADT, keeps leaving business cards at my new home everyday for the first week and keeps coming over knocking on my door at different times of the day. My wife who is pregnant refuses to answer the door when Im not home simply becuase she doesnt know who the hell he is. Finally, he stopped by when I was home, gave me another damn card as if I wanted it, I told him I do want a security system and I will call him when Im ready.

Now a few days later the same guy, now considered a stalker, came back uninvited. My wife remembered him, so she answered the door to just let him know we didnt want his security system. David acting as if we became buddies, (yeah this dude is a total creep.) asked my wife if she got an alarm yet. She said no and told him she wanted to hold off, and nicely told him she had to go.

My wife was freaked out about this wierdo, she called ADT and asked them to tell him to stop bugging us. Then ADT said he doesnt even work for them and to call this North Carolina Alarm License Place to make sure he's licensed or something. I guess guys pretend to work for security companies to figure out how to break in homes. We called this license place and find out that he is licensed, but with a security dealer called Locktite Security in Georgia

BUT here's what scares us. He has been with "5" YES I SAID "FIVE" security companies in the last couple years. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY? I guess we're not the only ones who dont want him. Lets just say if this guy comes to my door again, the Corps. will have to chase me down with the green weenie, because I'm done with this creep coming around my wife when I'm at work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-ODonohue/Jacksonville-North-Carolina-28546/David-ODonohue-ADT-LOCKTITE-SECURITY-ELITE-SECURITY-AAA-SECURITY-NC-HARASSED-FRAUD-1048397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David O'Donohue