Complaint Review: david ross > communications publishing

• Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: Toby — Oklahoma United States of America
david ross > communications publishing
996 wall street new york, New York United States of America

david ross > communications publishing I sent $24.90 to this piece of shit, for a book. (black book of secret money, giveaway & windfalls) Never got it new york, New York

I send a money order, for $24.90. This book sounded like a good deal. I lost my job of 22 years in may of 09. Lost new truck & almost everything else. I can't be leave this asshole is doing this, if anybody nows how to find him let me know. I got a baseball bat with his name on it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-ross-communications-publishing/new-york-New-York-10268/david-ross-communications-publishing-I-sent-2490-to-this-piece-of-shit-for-a-book--643622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david ross > communications publishing

threatened