Complaint Review: DAVID SCHIAVO

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Marylin J — Raleigh North Carolina
DAVID SCHIAVO
1201 WALNUT STREET CARY, North Carolina USA

DAVID SCHIAVO David Schiavo, Wellsfargo Advisors, Raleigh North Carolina, Liar, User, Dishonest, Despicable Father CARY North Carolina

DO NOT use the services of David Schiavo of Raleigh, North Carolina. As a financial advisor, he will put you in products that you don’t even want, and get more commission for manipulating your account. As a financial representative he was given access to my money. I thought he would put me in the best available mutual funds for an incredible growth stock opportunity.

I thought the information he gave me was insider trading; I asked David Schiavo of Raleigh, North Carlonia if he felt this was illegal, he replied, “NO way!” It turns out it is insider trading. I have since sold the stock. Where are the security policies in the financial institutions against such people like David Schiavo?

He talked me into purchasing an annuity, even when this is NOT what I wanted to do, and then he put it through anyway. He had me sell my stock portfolio to pay for the annuity that I didn’t even want.

I now have no cash flow from his bad financial advice. His financial advice had significant monetary implications.
If you think this is bad, the next part is worse. He told me I was very attractive and he wanted to meet me at a local Rocky Mount Hotel. We were to have drinks and he wanted to video tape us together. Then the worst part, he said he wanted to show this to his daughter, Jenna Schiavo. He told me she liked this sort of thing, watching her daddy.

He’s despicable as a financial advisor and father!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAVID-SCHIAVO/CARY-North-Carolina-27511/DAVID-SCHIAVO-David-Schiavo-Wellsfargo-Advisors-Raleigh-North-Carolina-Liar-User-Di-1058643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVID SCHIAVO