Complaint Review: david stanley chevrolet

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: 2929 N. Utah Ave. — 73107 Oklahoma
david stanley chevrolet
614 s.w.74th st oklahoma city, Oklahoma USA

david stanley chevrolet Ripped me off in price & changed mileage, etc on my old trade-in oklahoma city Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: What Country Do You Live In?

I went to David Stanley Chevrolet in Oklahoma City on June 14,2013. I traded in my 2004 Yukon Denali which had over 121,000 miles on it and was all stock. The car i traded it for was for a 2011 scion tc with 74,000 miles. I was somewhat happy with my new vehicle, im just a person who doesnt like change for the first few days. One day after i bought the car i was online on their website and i seen my old trade in. They put on 22 aftermarket rims, changed the grill & even changed the mileage.

I knew for a fact this was my trade in because on the inside pictures it showed was a bleach stain on left side rear carpet behind driver seat. I couldnt believe it & they were selling it for over 16 grand. I had a literal pain in my stomack i soon felt sick. I grabbed my paper work, i continued searching their used vehicles online to see my "new" car still on there for 12,995 but my paper work said 15,000. [continued below]....

..... I feel so ripped off and dont agree with any of this. I just hope they get caught since i most likely wont get the deal as i thought i was. If i could id rather have my old vehicle back. No problems.

I did owe 7,800 on my trade in, they "gave me 8,300" for it. Still isint right with the other stuff they have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david-stanley-chevrolet/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73139/david-stanley-chevrolet-Ripped-me-off-in-price-changed-mileage-etc-on-my-old-trade-in-1060183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david stanley chevrolet

What Country Do You Live In?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

There is NOTHING illegal, immoral or unethical about any business making a profit in this country.  If you don't like free enterprise, perhaps Cuba has a place for you!  Secondly, you traded in a car on which you STILL OWED $7800, which is what I think you said.  What do you think happens to that money you STILL owe?  Do you think it simply vanishes into the clear blue sky?  Apparently you do!  For this dealership or ANY dealership to obtain a clear title to sell the car, the amount still owed needs to be paid!  It doesn't just vanish.  The money paid to the lender to get clear title is then added to YOUR deal which means YOU are paying for two cars but driving just one!  Enjoy your very expensive old car!