Complaint Review: David Stanley Dodge LLC Midwest City OK

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Buyers Remorse — Midwest City Oklahoma
David Stanley Dodge LLC Midwest City OK
7609 SE 29th St Midwest City, Oklahoma USA

David Stanley Dodge LLC Midwest City OK Buyer Beware - Buyers Remorse Midwest City Oklahoma

I want to first preface my complaint by admitting my extreme stupidity. I could have walked away at any time but didn't. My best advice to anyone buying a new vehicle is to do your research first, have a ballpark price in mind and if when all is said and done they don't offer you a price within a few hundred dollars of your expectations, walk away. It's embarrassing to share what I did for everyone to see but if I can prevent a similar sales transaction from occuring to just one other person it's worth it. On Dec 28, 2013 I drove away in a new, albeit hail damaged, 2013 Ram 1500. Bare bones, standard equipment. I've never driven a truck, have no need for a truck, didn't want a truck and yet they sold me a truck. The kicker is I signed a sales contract in the amount of $36,310. If that amount isn't $12,000 "over" MSRP someone please educate me. After a month I still can't believe what happened and literally get sick to my stomach every time I hear or see a David Stanley commercial. My only complaint is they took advantage of me and my situation rather than offering a legitimate deal. They sell a lot of vehicles and make a lot of money. You would think the "gouging" wouldn't be necessary. Buyers Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stanley-Dodge-LLC-Midwest-City-OK/Midwest-City-Oklahoma-73110/David-Stanley-Dodge-LLC-Midwest-City-OK-Buyer-Beware-Buyers-Remorse-Midwest-City-Oklaho-1122300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stanley Dodge LLC Midwest City OK