Complaint Review: David Stern

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: NOT Jeff Goldblum — Miami Beach Florida
David Stern
601 biscayne blvd. miami, Florida USA

David Stern Fixes NBA games, rigs "lottery" draft, RUINS NBA, covers up failed drug tests!!! miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I am an NBA ref

*Consumer Comment: Great point.

*Consumer Comment: NBA is just fine

*Consumer Comment: Couldn't be more true

Commissioner David Stern has taken the NBA and flushed it COMPLETELY down the toilet!  Not only does he rig every so-called "lottery" draft by giving the team HE wants to win first overall pick, but he also forces referees to determine the outcome of games!

How do I know this?  Let's just say that I'm a former referee myself.  There has been wide speculation that he has fixed games, and I'm just here to confirm it.  He has taken this once-great sport and made a complete mockery out of it.  The NBA is so terrible, it's humiliating to watch!

The 2005 Finals, 2009 Finals, the entire 2012 playoffs including the finals were all clearly fixed in favor of the "bigger market" or money-making teams.

That brings me to the last OBVIOUS issue of the amount of PED use in the sport.  Commissioner David Stern orders NO DRUG TESTING in the sport to protect his "big boys" that make him the money he doesn't deserve.  LeBron, the biggest performance-enhancing user in all of sports, is ordered to have NO DRUG TESTS given to him in fear that his image will be tarnished forever.  No one will go to his games, no one will buy his shoes or clothing, and no one will watch the NBA if an when LeBron gets properly drug-tested.  LeBron came into the league at the same height he is now, and 210 lbs.  He now weighs 270 lbs., and it clearly isn't fat that he has gained.

My family, friends, and myself have all stopped watching the NBA and their "thug" image they insist on portraying.  You have a big ugly freak in Chris "Birdman" Andersen to look at, the biggest PED user in sports, LeBron, about 300 different players throughout the league that are covered in tattoos including the ones I've just mentioned, and for some reason every player in the league insists on wearing these NERD eyeglasses with thick black frames at every post-game press conference!  The frames don't even have lenses in them!

I was born and raised in Miami, and I hate the Heat.  David Stern is trying to make the Heat the new "Chicago Bulls" of the 1990's, however there's one major problem:  This league has NO Michael Jordan! 5 LeBrons don't even equal one MJ, and I'm sick of hearing about the comparison!

To David Stern.... Do you have the GUTS to drug test all your players INLCLUDING LeBron?!  I doubt it.  Run and hide.  The show that you put on is pathetic and sucks no matter what you do.  The children and teenagers of this generation are forced to look up to these scumbags and thugs that you call "athletes".  We want the drug test of all NBA players turned in by the start of the 2013-2014 season... LeBron being the first to test!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stern/miami-Florida-33132/David-Stern-Fixes-NBA-games-rigs-lottery-draft-RUINS-NBA-covers-up-failed-drug-test-1056461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stern

I am an NBA ref

AUTHOR: Nice guy looking out for others - ()

Hello,

I am a ref for the NBA and it is infact fixed.  I had to fix the games for Stern or he was going to cut my job and I "wont be able to get another reffing job."  It really is sad but I have to make a living.  I really hope this doesn't negatively affect the NBA but I just had to get this off my chest.  Now I have to figure out a way to make the Spurs and Heat meet up in the 2014 championship again...you know how hard it is to set these things up?

Especially fixing game 6 last year, they would have killed me if I had called that mugging of Ginobli in the pant with less than 30 second left.  Oh and all the crazy fouls I had to call just to keep the Heat up with the Spurs who are generally recognized among refs in the league to be the second best team (Thunder are the best if we didn't fix the games as hard as we do).

Great point.

AUTHOR: The Verdict - ()

I do agree with both the report and the rebuttal here. It is an "opinion" that LeBron is on PED's, and I'm sure it's many fans' opinions, therefore to accuse him of doing it is wrong. However, the NBA currently DOES NOT test for steroids / PED's / HGH and what not, so why WOULDN'T a player do it? The CBA and upcoming "drug tests" for the NBA won't change anything: Players will be given plenty of time to prepare to, not necessary "pass" a drug test, but to PREVENT from failing one. The superstars of the NBA will definitely be alotted substantial amount of time to "get off" whatever it is they're taking. As for LeBron, are we to believe that he is just naturally, genetically enhanced? He has gained around 60 to 70 lbs. of lean muscle mass since his debut in the NBA. Sorry, but after age 25, one is no longer a "growing boy". LeBron is still growing, and it isn't fat. Think of ANY other athlete who has done that NATURALLY, and proved it to be natural through drug testing. You won't be able to. I'm a Heat fan, but not a LeBron fan. To me, I don't understand how a 6'9", 275 lbs. monster of an athlete gets brushed against, and he immediately winces and/or flops to the ground. If it's indeed NOT a "flop", then I'd challenge him to a fight because I know that one of my punches will put him down. NBA sucks. It IS fixed.

NBA is just fine

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Nice but you should have stated this is your opinion. Unforunately, I don't agree with your "opinion" either. Not sure why people just believe that everyone in this world is bad and out to screw each other over. I personally feel with the new CBA, that the NBA is heading in the right direction. That's my opinion though.

Couldn't be more true

AUTHOR: Lebron Juices - ()

After tonight's game 6 of the NBA finals of a game, in which was CLEARLY fixed in favor of the Heat, I couldn't agree more with this ROR.  David Stern has made a complete mockery of the sport, exposing himself and his cronie referees more than ever in the history of the NBA.

I also have to agree to the fact that Lebron is clearly on PED's.  I, nor any of my family and friends, will be watching any more of this garbage sport until Lebron gets drug tested.  I don't want my kids growing up, having to look up to this idiot who cheats in sports by abusing steroids.  Test him and expose him NOW.

Also, make Chris Anderson "the Birdman", who should be named "The Trash Man", cover up his tattoos and cut his hair like a gentleman.  My kids are going to think it's okay to grow up wanting to jab a vein like that big dummy junkie.