Complaint Review: David Stratton

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Joe@wholesalesignbuilder — Banks Alabama
David Stratton
1255 E 17th St Idaho Falls, Idaho USA

David Stratton dave@ifsigns.comwww.fastsigns.com/552www.ifsigns.com1255 E 17th St Idaho Falls, ID 83404(208) 5 Fastsigns channel letters signs Idaho Falls Idaho

*Author of original report: Travis Johnson

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect information

I am hopeing that David Stratton, owner of fastsigns and IF Signs in Idaho Falls ID, will recognize the fact that he ordered and used a custom built sign. It was resold to there / his customer. All the money was then took back as he canceled the checks written to us.

If Daid Stratton sends us a cashiers check for the total ammount due of $2357.96 by 8/16/2013 I will submitt a rebuttal that says he paid his debt.

Or he can say what he is going to say in a rebuttal, and drive this complaint to the top of the search engines with all of the added web content.

Bottom line is, the product we sent him is being used by his customer, that he turned around and sold it to.

We will file with all other complaint websites untill we get our payment. Starting at 5pm on 8/16/2013

I really hope David Stratton will just pay us for the work we did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stratton/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/David-Stratton-daveifsignscomwwwfastsignscom552wwwifsignscom1255-E-17th-St-Idaho-1075520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stratton

Travis Johnson

AUTHOR: Joe@wholesalesignbuilder - ()

I am glad Travis e-mailed me...this way, I can include his name in the rip off reports.

David Stratton is the Owner of IF Signs. A simple internet check will confirm electric bills ect in his name at IF Signs Address.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect information

AUTHOR: Travis Johnson - ()

I'm not sure who this person is, but the company I own called IF Signs, LLC located at 1255 E 17th Street, Idaho Falls did NOT order any signs or letters from this person. The company has only been in business since 7-1-2013. This information can be verified with the State of Idaho business search showing the ownership and dates.

I'm not sure why this person is out to get David Stratton, but this has nothing to do with IF Signs, LLC.