Complaint Review: David Ward Bryan Christopher Moon EEZZBUY.com

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed — New York New York
David Ward Bryan Christopher Moon EEZZBUY.com
1135 SW 82nd Avenue Miami, Florida USA

David Ward Bryan Christopher Moon EEZZBUY.com David Ward of EEZZBUY.COM RIPPED ME OFF!!!! Bryan Christopher Moon of EEZZBUY.com RIPPED ME OFF!!! I placed a $400 order during SUPER SALE PROMOTION BUT NEVER GOT THE DISCOUNT!!! No explanation or refund when I inquired as to why I was not given the promised discounts. NEVER RECEIVED THE REST OF MY ORDER AFTER I COMPLAINED!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Miami Florida

I know David and Bryan through mutual friends. I was solicited their business and offered to help this husband & husband team because I heard they were struggling after David's protracted illness.  I placed a $400.00 order during a super sale promotion.  The sale began at 01/20/2013. I placed my order before 9:20 am. All of my items that were purchased were listed as "in stock" and will ship within 24 hours. I purchased several big ticket items that were at extreme discounts, and added a few small things just so I could get them all shipped together, even though they were not nearly as good of a deal. I used the code David sent me to get free shipping.

A few of the items were shipped to me. Even for those, shipping was extremely show 2 weeks, when the industry standard is 3-4 days.  The large items that were deeply discounted were listed as being packed in a follow up email. [continued below]....

.....,  After almost 3.5 weeks without shipment I contacted the site and recieved a reply from Bryan and was told that my packing slip must have been lost, and they would find my items and email me the next morning.  I recieved no email, and the items did not ship. I contacted them again and this time I heard back from David a few days later and he told me he was in the hospital and could not help me at the moment but would get back to me a few days later. A few days go buy and I recieve an email from Bryan telling me all the items were out of stock and if I would like my money back.  Bryan then told me it would take up to 6 weeks to refund my money!!!

There are only two possibilties I can see:

They never had the deep discounted items to sell. They used those deals to trick customers into buying other stuff that is not as discounted. I feel this is the most likely possibility, since those items that did not ship were the most valuable ones.

They mismanaged their inventory and lost half of my order. If so, that is hardly my fault. Either way they did not intend to tell me that these items were never coming.  Great deal for them, just keep my money and never ship.

I was connected to David on a social networking profile and I am attaching one of their pictures below.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Ward-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-EEZZBUYcom/Miami-Florida-33183/David-Ward-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-EEZZBUYcom-David-Ward-of-EEZZBUYCOM-RIPPED-ME-OFF-1050137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Ward Bryan Christopher Moon EEZZBUY.com

drugs