Complaint Review: David Will

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned — Chicago Illinois
David Will
412 St Frnt, Barnesville, MN 56514 Barnesville, Minnesota USA

David Will David Brian Will DOB: 11/9/1964 Ht/Wt: 5' 11 Scammed me out of $300. slandered me over the internet. I have documented proof of everything Barnesville Minnesota

I was ripped off for $300. from David Will. I am just one of many that were ripped off some were ripped off for thousands. He has many ads on Craigslist and even has an active Google account.

I have documented proof and images of anything that is needed for this report. I am not currectly being slander by this man on the internet through a site called Facebook and also have email proof of that as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Will/Barnesville-Minnesota-56514/David-Will-David-Brian-Will-DOB-1191964-HtWt-5-11-Scammed-me-out-of-300-slandered-1090702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Will