Complaint Review: david

2307 n. cuthbert dr lindenwold, New Jersey United States of America

aflac training lindenwold, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Typical Lies of the Jaded failed former Agent

*UPDATE Employee: There is Formal Training

I worked at aflac for 5 years and i can tell you that their is no formal training. Thay will hure anybody that walks into their office. Thay lie cheat and steal all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/david/lindenwold-New-Jersey-08021/aflac-training-lindenwold-New-Jersey-596269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on david

Typical Lies of the Jaded failed former Agent

AUTHOR: Dan in WV - (United States of America)

I agree with the aforementioned L.E.A.S.E. but there is also a school, which as a new AFLAC employee I am scheduled to attend in the upcoming month...

I have also been guided  by my DSC, personally, for more than 15 hours of instruction in the last week. Not to mention the CD's and studying I did on my own. The ExamFX class that I took to pass the A&S and Life portions of the state licensing test as well.

All totaled in the last month I have put in nearly 60-80 hours of training to be prepared to go out and sell a product that I feel protects people at their most weakest of times.

I am sorry the other person did not feel this way but I just graduated college with a dual B.A. and chose this job. I was not forced into with a gun to my head. It was an educated choice.

AFLAC is not for everyone and it pays you what you are worth. Unfortunately they do "hure" some silly people who have access to the internet. The reason you do not hear as much good on the internet is that the people making money with AFLAC are to busy either A.) working or B.) enjoying their money to come on here and comment.

I just got sick of read all this negative stuff by jaded employees. I have been in this a relatively short time. I have not experienced any of the supposed bias and other things people have spoken about on all these other forum websites. Maybe because I live in a good area under awesome management and got lucky or maybe everyone was expecting to get rich for no work.

However, I know that AFLAC does have formal training as I have went through 3/4's of it and will fnish the rest by this month. STOP SPREADING LIES!

There is Formal Training

AUTHOR: Gene - (United States of America)

Sorry you had that experience. And I can say as an 8 year veteran of Aflac There are some offices that will hire anyone who will fog a mirror.

But the worst part is it appears that your leadership did not plug into the training that is available.

Five Letters L.E.A.S.E  The set selling system for Aflac has been around for over 5 years.

Since we are "independent agents representing Aflac" unfortunately many do not plug into the training that is offered