interference

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Collins — san antonio Texas
Davidson Properties
5711 Broadway St san antonio, Texas USA

Davidson Properties sends contractors to your house for repairs you never approved, then charges you san antonio Texas

I hired Davidson Properties to manage my property because I'm usually out of town. They have repeatedly sent contractors to work on my house, including several times that were a violation of our contract.  They never informed me of these visits and rarely respond to my inquiries about them, but still took the bill out of my monthly rent.  When I finally fired them for breaching their contract, they kept the last months rent from my tenant and said it was a severence fee and that I owed it to them for property management fees for the remainder of the current tenants lease.  What?  The contract is over and now month-to-month, and they breached it anyway!  Do not hire them, as they require constant babysiting and charge an arm and a leg, all while you pick up the bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davidson-Properties/san-antonio-Texas-78209/Davidson-Properties-sends-contractors-to-your-house-for-repairs-you-never-approved-then-1091562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davidson Properties