Complaint Review: Daymon Worldwide Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 15, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: ilstaci — Rockford Illinois
Daymon Worldwide Inc.
700 Fairfield Avenue Stamford, CT 06902 Stamford, Connecticut USA

Daymon Worldwide Inc. Interactions Marketing Mystery Shopping Company After I completed the mystery shop, I saw that they completely changed the guidelines to include more work so that I would not get paid! Stamford Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Account Executive - Interactions, a Daymon Worldwide Company

*Author of original report: addendum

*Author of original report: Received Response from Company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daymon-Worldwide-Inc/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Daymon-Worldwide-Inc-Interactions-Marketing-Mystery-Shopping-Company-After-I-completed-t-1123844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daymon Worldwide Inc.

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Account Executive - Interactions, a Daymon Worldwide Company

AUTHOR: Elise - ()

My name is Elise and I am the Account Executive that oversees the program in question within this RipOff Report. I have been in contact with the shopper that filed this report since February 17 to try and rectify the situation. I also wanted to post a reply directly to this report to provide my side of the story.

I’d like to directly address particular areas of concern within the report. The original report is below italicized in Black with my feedback in Red.

After I completed the mystery shop for Damon Worldwide Inc's Interactions Marketing Mystery Shopping Company, I went to complete the survey and saw that they completely changed the guidelines to include more work so that I could not get paid! – Changes to guidelines can happen throughout a program as we find that situations arise that call for new updated instructions for our shoppers to ensure that the program is running most effectively and efficiently. Often the guideline updates are, in actuality, due to direct requests from other shoppers for clarification on how they should execute their assignment. When guideline updates occur, it is reasonable that there will be some crossover between when shoppers see the old guidelines and proceed as instructed per the old guidelines versus the new instructions. When this occurs, we do not hold our shoppers accountable for the new guidelines. Instead, we work with the shoppers on a case by case basis to find the best solution for the situation at-hand. In the case of this specific shopper, I personally replied to her with the following on 2/17 and we paid her through paypal today, 2/26: “You couldn't have known to execute per the new guidelines since you visited the store before they [the new guidelines] were released. I'll go ahead and exclude your shop with $18 pay.”

I had to use my own gas to get to the store, and I had to pay for my own purchase. And they were supposed to reimburse me $18, but due to the guideline changes, they will not reimburse me for the work that I did under the guidelines that were originally given to me. - At no point did anyone representing Interactions communicate to this shopper that she would, for sure, not be paid.

I have the original guidelines downloaded when I accepted the shop, as well as the new guidelines that they uploaded. – Based on our Independent Contractor Agreement that the shopper signed upon registering in our system, she is unfortunately in direct breach of contract by posting pictures of our proprietary system and our proprietary documents within her post and we are pursuing means to have these removed immediately.

I am happy to field any questions directly from anyone that has concerns regarding Interactions and our policies.

addendum

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

"they will not reimburse me" .......should've been........ "they might not reimburse me"

Received Response from Company

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Received Response from Company

Once Elise got in touch with me after my assignment was past due, she worked to resolve the situation. Today I was compensated the full $18 for doing the mystery shop and was told that my accout was deactivated from their system, which ended my Independent Contractor Agreement with them.

As for removing photos, I'd like to remove these photos myself, but the "system" is not allowing me to do so. I didn't realize that this website wouldn't let me modify my report or modify/delete photos once I posted them. If anyone knows how I can remove the photos, let me know.