Complaint Review: Days Inn Albany,Ga

422 W. Oglethorpe Blvd Albany, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 229-888-2632
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Days Inn Albany,Ga Rip off of cost of the room after cancelling the room within 12 hrs! Albany Georgia

I used Orbitz to make a hotel reservation with the Days Inn. I made the reservation on Aug 2,2013 around 7:25 P.M. I was going to be in town for event. On that Saturday morning my husband who's serving in the United States Army, informing he was not going to be able to attend. So I called Orbitz to cancel the reservation around 10:25 A.M. I spoke to a customer service person by the name of Vin, who informed me the reservation was cancelled.

But when I check to see if the $57.18 was credit back to my account I notice it had not. I called back to Orbitz, I explain to him I did not get a refund, for my cancellation of the reservation, he put me on hold while he made a conference call with a gentleman at the Days Inn by the name of Vhermesh, whom I found out later was the owner. Vin asked him while was he refusing to credit my account? He said Orbitz had to get the approval from his end before that could credit my card. But Vhermesh said I had made the reservation, before 4:00 P.M. and could not get a refund, I told him I did not get off work until 5:00 P.M. so how could I make the resevation before 4:00P.M.

Vhermesh also informed Vin and myself if you made a reservation after 4:00 P.M.  They would still not refund your money on your credit card. I just don't understand how anyone is allowing this to happen. This is a total scam. This should be completely against the law! I plan to contact the BBB next! How could he rip off hard working Americans! Especially when you're fighting for your country!

It was the Days Inn located on 422 W. Oglethorpe Blvd. Albany, Georgia 31701

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Days-Inn-AlbanyGa/Albany-Georgia-30101/Days-Inn-AlbanyGa-Rip-off-of-cost-of-the-room-after-cancelling-the-room-within-12-hrs-A-1073663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Days Inn Albany,Ga