Complaint Review: Days Inn Corbin Ky

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: hoodwinked — Morgantown Kentucky United States of America
Days Inn Corbin Ky
1080 Cumberland Trail Hwy , Corbin ,KY Corbin, Kentucky United States of America

Days Inn Corbin Ky Wont refund Any Money Managed threatened me Motel was Filthy got no refunds Corbin, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Did you stay?

The manager of this motel wouldnt refund any money for a filthy dirty rooms covered with bugs and the internet wouldnt work at all he also attacked me the next morning trying to get more money for my pet when i tried to leave the pet was already included in the room price .. i feel like they owe me a refund on the basis of  filthy rooms and no internet service the only bad thing is i paid cash the next time i rent a motel its credit card at least i can dispute it i called days inn corporate and all they said was sorry we cant refund you and they hung up on me. Dont use Days in if they have no control or stanardazation over their motels was told it was a privately owned franchised and they can do what they want . well they cant do what they want wih my money any more i feel they have ripped me off and this will be my last stay at Days Inn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Days-Inn-Corbin-Ky/Corbin-Kentucky-/Days-Inn-Corbin-Ky-Wont-refund-Any-Money-Managed-threatened-me-Motel-was-Filthy-got-no-re-792398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Days Inn Corbin Ky

Did you stay?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Did you stay the whole night and then demand a refund?  If you wanted your money back it seems like you would have left immediately and get your money back before you spend the night.

If you stayed the night, you owe them for it.  If you left immediately, it seems like they should have refunded it then.

I had that happen once at a Days Inn, the place was so bad we decided to not even stay and told them we were leaving whether they refunded us or not.  I was happy they refunded our money but we would have left anyway.