kids

• Phone: 606-528-8150
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Days Inn - Corbin, KY Double Corbin Kentucky

I booked (and paid in full - $66.30) for a room on May 1, thru a 3rd party service.     On May 2, I called to change the date from May 18 to 22, and was told it would not be a problem.  When I arrived, they could not find the reservation, and charged me $86.23 (extra charge because I have 2 small dogs).   When I arrived home, I checked my Credit card statement, and had been charged fro bothe the $66.30 and the $86.23.  I called the hotel.  They acknowlege they received both payments, but refused to refund any amount because they said I was a "no-show" for the original reservation date and therefore responsible for the charge (even though I called 20 days before the original date to change it).  Additionally, the room was not very clean & seemed very old.  I only asked for what is fair - I agree to pay $86.23 for the room, and if the 3rd party reservationer (BringFido.com) held a commission from what they paid, they can keep it, but $66.30 (minus BringFido's commission) should be returned to me.

Do yourself a favor, and find a different hotel!

(I know I will not be staying at a Days Inn ever again)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Days-Inn-Corbin-KY/Corbin-Kentucky-40701/Days-Inn-Corbin-KY-Double-Corbin-Kentucky-1053801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Days Inn - Corbin, KY