Complaint Review: days inn metro, phoenix az

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: lg — mcintosh Florida United States of America
days inn metro, phoenix az
metrocenter, phoenix, Arizona United States of America

days inn metro, phoenix az rude, insulting service phoenix, Arizona

On a recent vacation we stayed at the Days Inn Metrcenter, Phoenis az. This was 4/12/11. No problems first night so I reserved the room for the 15th to 17th.  We checked back in on 15th. Realized my shirt was too wrinkled to wear out.  No iron.  Went to front desk, asked to borrow one.  Told needed $20 deposit because "everybody steals." Reminded desk clerk he had  three nights paid on credit card so if I skipped out in middle of night with $10 iron they were well covered.

Nope!  Asked for manager.  She didn't care.  I asked if this was worth losing my business over.  She agreed it was.  I got my money back and spent three great night at (((competitor's name redacted))).  After 50 years in retail I can honestly say this was the most rude, arrogant behavior I have ever witnessed by so called "management."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/days-inn-metro-phoenix-az/phoenix-Arizona-/days-inn-metro-phoenix-az-rude-insulting-service-phoenix-Arizona-721870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on days inn metro, phoenix az